Wednesday, April 30, 2008

When I was a kid....

Once upon a time, when I was a kid, I played the iconic Dungeons and Dragons game with my friends.

One of my friends, many years ago, when we were young, stumbled upon a game called Champions, where you could role-play super heroes.
One of my first and favorite characters was named Argos. He was ex-CIA, parapellegic, vastly knowledgeable about tactics, covert ops and counter-espionage.
He had, at his disposal, a cybernetic suit of motorized armor. He Flew. He Shot
Rockets from shoulder launchers. He had a repeater stun-gun that strobed from a chest launcher. He had enhanced senses. He was Awesome.

I directly owe his creation to my early love of



Iron Man

(My wife is taking me to see this movie on May 2, the day before my birthday.
I luv my wife!)

No comments: